Removing Java dialog boxes.

From: siko1056
Subject: Removing Java dialog boxes.
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear maintainers,

Rik recently observed bug #47700 <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47700>
concerning matured and unmaintained Java code for dialog boxes (errordlg,
helpdlg, inputdlg, listdlg, questdlg, warndlg), that is now starting to
become a maintenance burden.

All dialog boxes have a pretty good working QT-pendant. So I guess no one
really became aware of the existence of a second version of Java dialog
boxes since the GUI release. I assume it to be left as a fallback layer,
that fortunately did not become necessary. Thus now I think it is time to
remove this doubled effort instead of fixing dead code.

The only real pro for the Java dialog boxes is, that it is able to print
some TeX symbols
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/v4.0.1/Which-TeX-symbols-are-implemented-in-dialog-functions_003f.html
which already leads to inconsistencies in the documentation and the usage of
the QT-pendant.

If there are no objections, I will remove the Java dialog boxes and fix the
documentation. The Java interface itself will of course remain untouched.

Best,
Kai