Re: Removing Java dialog boxes.

From: LachlanA
Subject: Re: Removing Java dialog boxes.
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 22:25:46 -0700 (PDT)

Kai,

In general, I'm in favour of removing dead code.

If these are only used when the Qt libraries are not installed, I assume
that they are for users running from a terminal rather than the GUI.  Would
you replace the dialog boxes with a text dialog at the prompt, or how would
some functionality be lost?  I assume that I'm not alone in running the CLI
for big jobs to free up memory...

Thanks,
Lachlan