Regarding GSOC 2016

From: Aditya Manglik
Subject: Regarding GSOC 2016
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 23:17:04 -0400

Hello developers

I was not selected for GSOC 2016 under GNU Octave. If possible, can somebody please tell what went wrong with my proposal(GUI and Command Line Improvements) and the criteria that involved project selection?
Also, it would be really nice to know which proposals got selected and what was the success criteria.
Knowing this would help me build upon the weak points for any future applications.

Thank You
Aditya Manglik
<IRC nick: carpediem>