Overlay an image with a Array of Data.

From: JulesVerne
Subject: Overlay an image with a Array of Data.
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 06:12:37 -0700 (PDT)

I want genarate a picture like  this
<http://www.hs-lausitz.de/groups/tragrollenpruefstand/akustische-kamera.html>
my array is 2 dimensional.
I try to solve my problem with ind2rgb and use the jet colormap.
i get all the time the erroer
indexed image contains colors outside of colormap
or
X must be an indexed image

If i get converted it, then it would be possible to combine my picture with
my data
imresize (im, scale);
imadd (IM, IM2);

It would be possible to make a plot and save it as image, after reading it i
can combine, but the graph and all is then also in my picture, so it is not
really good to work with.

this is the form of my data array

Attr Name        Size                     Bytes  Class
        pic       101x145                   117160  double

i hope somebody can help me.

best regrards

Dominik