Octave forge: prunning unwanted head

From: JuanPi
Subject: Octave forge: prunning unwanted head
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 04:43:53 +0200

Hi all,

I had an idea, it was bad... in the process I created a named
branch... now I want to remove this branch. I have closed it and try
to prune it with strip, but it seems the genie is out of the bottle
because I get it back every time I pull && update
I have also tried removing the branch by cloning only the desired
revisions with the same effect.

How can I prune a unnecessary dead branch from the source forge repository?

Thanks

--
JuanPi Carbajal
Public GnuPG key: 9C5B72BF