Re: Does current mxe-octave of stable branch supports 4.0.2?

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Does current mxe-octave of stable branch supports 4.0.2?
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 05:19:11 -0700 (PDT)

tmacchant wrote
> Hello
>
> Octave-4.0.2 was uploaded recently.
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/octave-4-0-2-td4676595.html
>
> I have tried to build 64 bit binaries using stable branch build for
> mxe-octave.
>
> The "hg pull" and "hg update" on the mxe-octave tree for stable branch
> reports
> the below updates.
>
> index.html
> src/build-gettext.mk
> src/libmng.mk
> src/mingw-texinfo-1-fixes.patch
>

> Thus I have to hack the src/stable-octave.mk.

Maybe i do not understand you well?

.... but in hg.octave.org/mxe-octave I see this:

24 hours ago    John Donoghue   of-optim: update to 1.5.1 default tip
24 hours ago    John Donoghue   of-struct: update to 1.0.13
2 days ago      John Donoghue   stable-octave: update for v4.0.2
:

so mxe-octave looks to be up-to-date.

Philip