the nvidia/osmesa dilema

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: the nvidia/osmesa dilema
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 12:36:37 +0200

hi all,

We still have this issue with building the documentation and running
tests (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44478) that casues segfaults
when the user is running with nvidia drivers.

The documentation issue, I assume, comes form the attempt of printing
images to files without rendering on the screen. Would it be possible
to give a flag on the make file to disable off-screen printing? Of
course, if possible i would try to do it and submit the patch.