Re: mxe-octave gnuplot build failure in linux-native build

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: mxe-octave gnuplot build failure in linux-native build
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 20:17:42 -0700

On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 17:48:07 -0700, tmacchant wrote:
> I am now trying to build octave with --enable-64 on Ubuntu 14.04
> using mxe-octave using a tutorial
> http://wiki.octave.org/MXE
[…]
> I personally build gnuplot 4.6.7, 5.0.3 and development version.
> Therefore I would like to skip building gnuplot because gnuplot is not
> related --enable-64 mechanism.
> How can I skip a particular building process on mxe-octave for native build?

You could take a look at my repository for building Octave along with
all the necessary Fortran libraries for 64-bit indexing,

  https://bitbucket.org/mtmiller/octave-64-bit-index-builder

It's similar to, but independent of mxe, I use it to build native Octave
on Debian with 64-bit indexing for testing.

--
mike