Re: Need test of patch for OS X

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Need test of patch for OS X
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 00:02:54 +0000

On May 10, 2016, at 7:18 PM, Marius Schamschula <address@hidden> wrote:

John,

On May 10, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Sebastian <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear John,

Mac users are typically early adopters. I suggest to support only >=10.9 or even >= 10.10 if this is less pain for you. This should includes more than 80% of the Mac users according to http://www.netmarketshare.com. The others can still compile octave without java or the 4.0.2 release...

Bye
Sebastian