Re: Problem on savannah ?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Problem on savannah ?
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 14:59:32 -0400

On Sat, 2016-05-14 at 11:04 -0700, Dag wrote:
> I was trying to post a patch recently. That failed even though I
> tried three browsers in Linux: Firefox, Chromium and Midori. Then I
> switched to Firefox in Windows and it worked. I hope to use Linux
> for this in the future though.

The only relevant thing I can imagine that those browsers are sharing
that changes across operating systems is SSL certs. Can you please
tell me if you're using http or https? Look at the url in the browser.
If it says https or if it has a lock, then it's https. If not, then
it's http.

Did you try clearing cookies? In Firefox, hit Ctrl-I then the Security
tab, then the "View Cookies" button, then "clear all".

Can you show me the HTTP posts and servers responses?

- Jordi G. H.