DL_LDFLAGS

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: DL_LDFLAGS
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 17:10:48 +0000

Dear all,

After pulling recent changes today and building the development branch on OSX
10.9.5
I have an issue whith mkoctfile linking, it appears the flags for mkoctfile
have not been set correctly:

$ mkoctfile -p DL_LDFLAGS
-bundle -bundle_loader /bin/octave-

this looks strange to me as the relevant part in configure.ac should
be the following:

  *-*-darwin*)
    DL_LDFLAGS="-bundle -bundle_loader ${top_builddir}/libinterp/octave
${LDFLAGS}"
    MKOCTFILE_DL_LDFLAGS="-bundle -bundle_loader
${bindir}/octave-${version}${EXEEXT}"
    SH_LDFLAGS="-dynamiclib -single_module ${LDFLAGS}"
    case $canonical_host_type in
      powerpc-*)
        CXXPICFLAG=
        CPICFLAG=
        FPICFLAG=
      ;;
    esac
    SHLEXT=dylib
    SHLLIB="${SHLEXT}"
    SHLEXT_VER="${version}.${SHLEXT}"
    SHLLIB_VER="${version}.${SHLLIB}"
    NO_OCT_FILE_STRIP=true
    SONAME_FLAGS='-install_name ${octlibdir}/$@'
    library_path_var=DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
  ;;

and I do not see any evident issues in it, any suggestions how to further debug
this?

c.