Re: Problem on savannah ?

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: Problem on savannah ?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 09:47:06 +0200

Am 13. Mai 2016 08:01:06 MESZ, schrieb Julien Bect <address@hidden>:
Hello all,

I am experiencing some difficulties with savannah since yesterday,
trying to post comments on some bug reports...

In Firefox, when I try to post my comment, I get "Secure Connection
Failed. The connection to the server was reset while the page was
authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact
the website owners to inform them of this problem."

In Chromium, I get a different message : "Error: No group chosen: nogroup".

Is anyone else seeing this ?

@++
Julien

Yes, me too since 35 hours. Same messages with iceweasel and chromium.
--
sent from my Zuse Z22. Please excuse my brevity.