Re: Please confirm bug #46466

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Please confirm bug #46466
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 13:45:42 -0400

On May 19, 2016, at 07:01, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

On May 19, 2016, at 6:10 AM, Julien Bect <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello all,

Could someone please try to run the example that I have uploaded in comment #4 of bug #46466 ?

@++
Julien

It runs for me on Mac OS 10.10.5 with Octave-4.0.1

Ben

Oops. I didn't realize that the graphic toolkit is related. I used GNUPLOT.

With qt, and the gui, octave hung at iteration 24 on my 1st attempt. On my 2nd attempt it errored out and then hung.

I don't have email via my computer at the moment. If details are needed, I can add that later.

Ben