Will octave 4.0.3 appear or not ? (was Octave 4.0.2?)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Will octave 4.0.3 appear or not ? (was Octave 4.0.2?)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 18:34:24 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: John W. Eaton
> To: Rik
> Cc: octave-maintainers
> Date: 2016/4/30, Sat 03:19
> Subject: Re: Octave 4.0.2?
>
> On 04/29/2016 01:40 PM, Rik wrote:
>
>>  This was meant to be a release.  jwe was traveling and probably hasn't
>>  had a chance to put something up on the octave.org website.
>
> That and I also discovered that the bug that I thought was fixed (and that
> was
> the primary reason for making the 4.0.2 release) might not be completely
> fixed
> after all:
>
>   https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=41699
>
> I was hoping to find a solution for that problem and possibly make a 4.0.3
> release if needed.  Other than that one problem, there's really no reason to
> move from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 if 4.0.1 is already working for you.
>
> jwe

The bug 41699 seemed to be solved and changesets were applied into the both
stable and default branch
The bug 43036 seemed to be fixed and chageset was merged into the default
branch.
(Colin Macdonald hopes that it is also applied into the stable branch.)

Is there a plan to release octave 4.0.3?
Or bump up the version to 4.2.x?

Tatsuro