Re: PyTave and Symbolic

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: PyTave and Symbolic
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 12:16:31 -0400

On Sun, 2016-05-22 at 09:11 -0700, Colin Macdonald wrote:
> On 22/05/16 07:54, Abhinav Tripathi wrote:
> > Thanks. I went through the bookmark and the wiki. I didn't know
> > how to pull and use bookmarks in mercurial. So, it took some time.
>
> Same here :)

`hg pull` will pull everything, including all bookmarks. `hg pull
-r somebookmark` will pull just that bookmrk. Then `hg update
somebookmark` or `hg checkout somebookmark` will take your working
directory to that bookmark.

If you prefer, I'm often in IRC to answer this sort of question, both
in the #octave and #mercurial channels. Of course, many others can
answer these questions in the latter channel.

- Jordi G. H.