Latex equation support in the documentation created by generate_html pac

From: TrucomanX XnamocurT
Subject: Latex equation support in the documentation created by generate_html package
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 15:00:27 -0300

I am writing to call your attention and ask for your comments about a pacth/improved that I am proposing.

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?9009

I like propose to use _javascript_ to give Latex equation support
in texinfo source documentation created by generate_html package.

the result can be seen in the next page:

http://nongnu.org/bsltl/bsltl_refman/bsltl/package_doc/index.html

Please I would to know your comments about this proposal.

Fernando