Re: pdepe

From: Nikola Yuroukov
Subject: Re: pdepe
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 14:19:57 +0300

Hi Carlo,

Sorry for the late reply. Soo... it seems like pdepe is a tough nut to crack. I have some ideas, but I have not yet come close to anything that would give us a stable and robust implementation.

So I'd like to start on something else and put the pdepe on standby for now. Do you have anything else I could help out with? I'm from a maths and CS background, but could also work on GUI and web.

Regards,
Nikola