Re: pdepe

From: Nikola Yuroukov
Subject: Re: pdepe
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 19:04:56 +0300

Hi,

What security issues do you anticipate with the automatic test system?

I'm assuming that we'd want to use some sort of CI (e.g. Jenkins) to test and package the code?

Regards,
Nikola

На 29.05.2016 г. 18:56 "Carlo De Falco" <address@hidden> написа:

On 29 May 2016, at 13:19, Nikola Yuroukov <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm from a maths and CS background, but could also work on GUI and web.
> P.S. I am paid to do full-time full-stack web dev right now, so perhaps I´ll be most useful working on Agora?

There's plenty of projects you could help with.

If you'd like to do something web-related, recently I have been
looking into the possibility of setting up a package distribution
system alternative (or complementary) to OctaveForge or Agora, based
on the example of Julia's package repository: http://pkg.julialang.org/

I think most of the features of that system are fairly easy to get,
but I was stuck thinking at how to get the automatic test system working
without security issues ...

c.