Re: GUI: Ctrl+Tab as "Next Tool"?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: GUI: Ctrl+Tab as "Next Tool"?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 15:21:46 -0400

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Muhali <address@hidden> wrote:
In ML, Ctrl+Tab invokes the "Next Tool", which is very convenient for me
since I often need to switch between Editor and Command window. Could that
also be done in octave?

I know that Firefox also used this convention to switch between tabs:  CTRL-Tab advances, CTRL-SHIFT-Tab goes the other way, CTRL-PGUP and PGDWN have similar functions.  Since the Editor is Tabbed, I guess the question would have to be answered for whether that 'tab switch' behavior should be reserved for within the editor, or all tools.  (I use the Editor undocked, so ALT-TAB gets me between the windows for the time being).  I thought there was an open bug/feature request for something like this, but search isn't bringing it up for me...

nickj