Re: gramm

From: Rik
Subject: Re: gramm
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 10:10:59 -0700

On 06/02/2016 09:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Re: gramm
From:
CdeMills <address@hidden>
Date:
06/02/2016 02:48 AM
To:
address@hidden
Message:
1

Julien Bect-2 wrote
> Le 02/06/2016 10:47, CdeMills a écrit :
>> I saw lot of random hangs under qt.
>
> Hello Pascal,
>
> Does it look like this : https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46466 ?
>
> Do you see them in 4.0.x or on the default branch ?
>
> @++
> Julien
Yes, it's similar. 4.0.1, Fedora 23, qt toolkit. Switching to fltk solved
the issues.
OTOH, I was running on a ssh-encrypted channel through another machine
running Xvnc, with local access using tigervnc as client on Windows7.
Sometimes, I had to reset the whole chain (xvnc / ssh): after a failure,
restarting the main script failed at the first graph.

Regards

Pascal

I pushed a fix for bug #46466 to the stable branch today.  The bug is Ready for Test if you want to update and build new copy of the stable branch of Octave.

--Rik