Makefiles in nan and tsa packages

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Makefiles in nan and tsa packages
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 16:47:56 -0500

Hi all,

I’m following up on a discussion on the #octave IRC channel.

We were discussing some of the src/Makefiles for various packages, a handful need minor tweaks, but there are some that look like they need a overhaul.

The two are most heavily patched in the MacPorts packages are nan and tsa.  The default target builds octave win32 win64 mex4m. As I’m neither building for MatLab or Windows, the build fails, unless I comment out 2/3 of the Makefile:

https://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/math/octave-nan/files/patch-src_Makefile.diff

and

https://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/math/octave-tsa/files/patch-src_Makefile.diff

Marius