Congratulations and welcome to the accepted SOCIS student!

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Congratulations and welcome to the accepted SOCIS student!
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 16:43:09 +0000

Dear all,

The student accepted to improve Octave under ESA Summer of Code in Space this
year
is Cris Dorigo who will be working on improving iterative linear solvers.

The main mentor for this project will be Marco Caliari who I thank for
accepting to be
advising Cris through the summer, but I also hope the Octave community in
general
will provide support to both when needed.

You can follow progress of this project on the student's blog,
which (as soon as he creates it) will be syndicated at planet.octave.org
together with that of GSoC students.

[1] http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/