Octave-gui graphics problems

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Octave-gui graphics problems
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 06:10:02 -0400

Hello Octave maintainers from Vic at Norton dot name.

I’m seeing graphics problems from my octave-gui/mac/homebrew installation. I
have no way of telling whether these problems are universal or an artifact of
my system. I’ll leave that up to you to decide. If these problems are
universal, then the octave-gui graphics_toolkits qt and fltk are not ready for
prime time.

My single test script, “qtbug.m", is contained in the attached
  octave-gui graphics problems on mac.zip (93.5 KB)
See README.txt for further details.

Regards,

Vic