Re: Octave-gui graphics problems

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Re: Octave-gui graphics problems
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:51:46 -0400

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 3:02 PM, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Thanks. The image saved on your system definitely looks bad to me, and
> does not look like what I get. Maybe some kind of memory corruption
> while sending the data through gl2ps? Attached is the result of my run
> of your script (on Debian, not OS X):
>
>  octave:1> qtbug
>  Elapsed time is 0.480514 seconds.
>  octave:2> tic; print octave-qt-debian.png; toc
>  Elapsed time is 73.4446 seconds.
>
> --
> mike

Well, my result may not looks as good, Mike, but I get it faster.
  octave> qtbug
  Elapsed time is 0.476694 seconds.
  octave> tic; print octave-qt-debian.png; toc
  Elapsed time is 2.88111 seconds.

Your picture looks very good except F154 should be red and X should be
yellow---as in my octave-gnuplot-qt results.

Regards,

Vic