Re: ASAN:DEADLYSIGNAL

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: ASAN:DEADLYSIGNAL
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 08:43:07 -0500

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 7:21 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

I’m using Apple’s clang and did hot set -fsanitize. I do not know if other libraries did or if Apple uses -fsanitize by default.

Ben

Dmitri,

Are you suggesting that this is a essentially an ABI problem? Maybe a problem between Apple’s clang and a library built with gcc?

​No. I have no idea is what is going on. But in both cases the error happens when you are building documentation. The octave binary should be built but that time, so you should be able to run
it and experiment with it.

Ben

​Dmitri.