Re: Building PyTave on windows - cygwin

From: Abhinav Tripathi
Subject: Re: Building PyTave on windows - cygwin
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 02:34:25 +0530

I am doing exactly same as Tatsuro said:
----------------
Open octave-cli.exe;
cd e:/boost_1_61_0
system bash
export PATH=$PATH:/c/msys64/usr/bin
./bootstrap
./b2 install --with-python --prefix=/e/boost_build                #I only need libboost-python so --with-python
-------------------
But I get the error that pyconfig.h could not be found!
I have installed both python 2 and 3 into MSYS2.
Also, I tried setting CCFLAGS and LDFLAGS and even CPPFLAGS. But nothing changed.
.
I've probably some problem with python installation.
.
On other note,
the error in ./configure in pytave has nothing to do with boost.. It is just showing that it cannot link with octave!
Any suggestions for that?
.
Abhinav