Re: decic

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: decic
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 22:44:09 +0000

On 28 Jun 2016, at 00:41, Carlo de Falco <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Francesco,
>
> I see form your post here:
> http://gsoc2016ode15s.blogspot.it/2016/06/midterm-week-and-next-steps.html
>
> "I wrote a function to allow the user to pass the modified Jacobian through a
> function that returns DF/DY and DF/DYP or through a cell array (if the
> Jacobian is constant) and I completed options MaxStep, InitialStep, MaxOrder
> (commit ea1a311). I started with mentors to write function decic, which
> computes initial conditions of the problem F(t,x,x') considering some values
> of x and x' fixed by the user. This function will be submitted as a patch in
> the next weeks"
>
> Why "in the next weeks"? If wrote the function, just submit it, NOW!
> Or at least push it to your repo in bitbucket! Why wait?
>
> c.

I also see:

"I tried to build Octave with KLU module included (it is an optional part of
IDA which depends on SuiteSparse) but I had some problems with CMake that I
hope to solve during the next days."

that sounds a bit generic! What exactly is your problem? how are you trying to
diagnose it
and solve it? Please be more specific so we can provide help.

c.