Re: 4.2 Release Strategy

From: LachlanA
Subject: Re: 4.2 Release Strategy
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:40:18 -0700 (PDT)

John W. Eaton wrote
> I'd prefer to avoid using the voting feature.

If you're referring to the comments "LA vote: ...", that was just meant as
shorthand for "My tentative opinion, waiting to hear what someone else
thinks".  I agree that development isn't a democracy.  As soon as someone
authoritative can make a decision on those items, the decision is made.

Also, I've only gone through Savannah for the headings Rik mentioned.  I'd
also like to go through "Incorrect Result", because it contains some errors
that I consider serious, and "patch submitted" because these may be easy to
fix.

Cheers,
Lachlan