Re: MXE target list

From: Chechu Garguez
Subject: Re: MXE target list
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 18:48:56 +0200

Good evening,
Last year it was possible to use 4.0.0 release candidates by using alpha alternatives, maybe this flag is still useful.
Regards,Jose.

Le 2 juil. 2016 18:44, "Rik" <address@hidden> a écrit :
7/2/16

I was cleaning up the results of ./configure --help in MXE.  The
"--enable-octave" option supposedly takes a value of "alpha".  Does anyone
know if that is still true?  I thought the only two values were "stable"
and "default".

--Rik

Output from --help:
 --enable-octave=stable  Enable a specific build of octave (stable, alpha,
default)