Re: 4.0.3 doesn't build on MacOS X

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Re: 4.0.3 doesn't build on MacOS X
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 14:32:03 -0500

Sebastian,

I was building using trace mode under Yosemite.

However, the dependency on zlib was specified, and thus zlib was found by configure, but the library was not found at link time in the libinterp directory.

I got the build bots to cleanly build from Snow Leopard on up.

For chuckles: El Capitan wins within 7001 warnings, while Snow Leopard has the fewest with 1361.