Re: java-integration: (un)boxing

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: java-integration: (un)boxing
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 16:51:15 -0700

On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 18:44:29 +0200, Ernst Reissner wrote:
> Hi all,
> I made some bugfix on (un)boxing for the java-integration.
> I strongly feel, that also the documentation should be updated.
> How can this be done???

Are you asking where the documentation is maintained? It is partially in
the doc strings attached to function declarations, and mostly in the
doc/interpreter/*.txi files in the Octave repository.

If you're asking how to submit a patch once you've made the changes, you
can hg export it and attach it to the relevant bug report, or open a new
bug report at https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=octave.

Did I answer your question?

--
mike