libGL errors building document default branch

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: libGL errors building document default branch
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 13:14:15 +0900 (JST)

I have tried to build dault branch source on Ubuntu 14.04 amd64.

I have met a seg-fault in off-screen making figures.
Perhaps this is due to bug 44478.

So I executed

LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so  make

I have met the following message at each output of a figure.

libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

I read octave.pdf. I seemed that no problems.

What are above error messages?

Tatsuro