New binary for MacOS (at least 10.10-10.12)

From: Sebastian
Subject: New binary for MacOS (at least 10.10-10.12)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 14:09:50 +0200

Dear all,

recently, we have been quite busy debugging the Mac binary since there have
been many bugs reported to plotting.
@Mike: I suggest closing those bug reports after asking if the new binary works
for them.

AFAIK there were two problems
- the application was shipped with an outdated font cache stored in the
application tree
- openblas seems to be buggy on some Macs, so we use Apple Blas for now

The new binary has been tested on 10.10-10.12 (beta) and it is available here:
http://octave.sourceforge.net

I will update the wiki page soon.

Bye
Sebastian

P.S.: thanks to Ben, Simone and many other how helped debugging.