Refactoring code

From: LachlanA
Subject: Refactoring code
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 16:12:58 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all,

Could I ask that the core devs make a concerted effort to push the
outstanding patches?

JWE is currently doing major refactors, which means that many patches are
becoming stale every day.  On my system, I have about 100 patches (many that
have been submitted and are awaiting review; others that will be submitted
once the current batch have been reviewed). Yesterday I spent a few hours
just updating (many of) them for the refactoring of  call-stack.  Today it
seems I have to update (many of) them again for the refactor of the
interpreter class.

I realise that review hours are scarce, and I don't want to slow down JWE's
good work, but if I can spend time reviewing other people's patches instead
of repeatedly updating my own, that may speed up the process.

Please let me know what I can do to help.

Lachlan