Re: __osmesa_print__.cc-tst

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: __osmesa_print__.cc-tst
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 12:22:28 -0500

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Andreas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
As I wrote the test I thought the differences will be within 10%
(assert..., -0.1)
I think the best would be to have some kind of visual fingerprint, build
blocks.., whatever.
What would you suggest to comapre if an image is as expected?

> Perhaps there is a chance if we write to png and than strip metadata
> with "gm mogrif
​y​
-strip".
Yes, perhaps. Does the MXE windows build has "gm"?

​gm is GraphicsMagick, I thought it is one of the octave dependencies. ​
​(it is just "mogrify -strip with ImageMagick if that is included).

-- Andy

​Dmitri.