Re: Weird NEWS on the OF website

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Weird NEWS on the OF website
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 08:01:04 +0200

Le 15/07/2016 à 07:13, Julien Bect a écrit :

The best fix I think would be to after a release, extract the top X
entries of the news archive into a separate file, and then have
index.html display that.  If anyone is interested in fix it, please
do so.

Carnë,

Where can I find a description of the entire release process (which scripts you run, in which order, etc.) ?

@++
Julien

Carnë,

Please find attached an Octave script that read the latest news from the online version of NEWS.html and then produces (locally) an updated version of index.html.

@++
Julien