Re: Octave Bug #43748

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Octave Bug #43748
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 22:03:31 +0100

On 15 July 2016 at 20:48, Billy Schwartz <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]
> (Sorry for submitting this to the mailing list. I couldn't log into the GNU
> bug tracker because it didn't like any of the passwords I was willing to
> use. It offered to allow me to submit a comment without logging in, but then
> complained that I didn't fill out the Captcha, but there was no Captcha for
> me to fill out. Then I gave up just emailed you.)

Yeah, that captcha is not that obvious indeed. It's at the bottom of the
page, a question about a George Orwell book.

I have reported it on your behalf [1] and you should get future emails
regarding that bug (but can remove yourself from the notifications on
the garbage icon where your name is, after expanding the section
"Mail Notification Carbon-Copy List")

Carnë

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?48529