Re: GSL in octave

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: GSL in octave
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:58:09 -0700 (PDT)

Susi Lehtola wrote
> OK, a new version available at
>    https://sourceforge.net/u/jussilehtola/octave/ci/default/tree/

I tried it on MacOS and it workes rather nicely. However, it seems that my
gsl does not include "mathieu*" (I do not know why):

checking for gsl_sf_mathieu_a_e in -lgsl... no
checking for gsl_sf_mathieu_b_e in -lgsl... no

and this is also recognized later on

Missing functions:  mathieu_a mathieu_b mathieu_ce mathieu_se mathieu_Mc
mathieu_Ms

However, the functions are "mathieu_*" are still loaded in PKG_ADD and thus
exists as "ghosts" in octave. You probably need to modify PKG_ADD depending
on the configure outcome.

Thanks for you work,
Sebastian