Re: Anyone in Europe willing to host OctConf 2016 ?

From: Andrea Latina
Subject: Re: Anyone in Europe willing to host OctConf 2016 ?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 16:33:18 +0200

Dear All,

I'm learning that working with the CERN's IT department can be the most frustrating experience ever.

After chasing the guy who is supposed to help us for a few days (please, allow me the use of a collective "us", referring to me + you guys, meaning "us" versus the CERN's IT), I managed to fix an appointment to talk about the dates for OctConf: we will meet Wednesday next week, at 9am.

I will propose September (avoiding the week I won't be at CERN), or early October. If there is any additional inputs you guys want to give me before Wednesday, just let me know.

I think once the dates will be decided everything will move rather quickly, and people will be able to start making travel plans. Let's just be patient until Wednesday before we can hopefully discuss the next moves.

Best,
Andrea

Dear Andrea,

On 2016-06-05, Andrea Latina <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Edmund, hi all,
>
> things to have OctConf 2016 at CERN are moving forward. Slowly, but are moving forward. I should be able to give a more complete report about it within a couple of weeks.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrea

is there any news? I am afraid we running late for a conference in September/October...

Sebastian