Re: GSL in octave

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: GSL in octave
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 23:28:22 +0200

Le 21/07/2016 à 08:15, Susi Lehtola a écrit :
5) In the changeset "Autogenerate PKG_ADD...",  you generate PKG_ADD
from bootstrap, which is good since it eliminates redundancies.

But shouldn't you then remove PKG_ADD from the repo and add a clean rule
for PKG_ADD in the Makefile?

Probably, and also drop the missing functions from the autogenerated list upon build.

6) PKG_ADD should perhaps be generated by configure itself, as suggested
by Sebastian, in which case it would make more sense to put it in src, I
think.

Sure.

Actually this was not such a good idea.  If have tried to generate PKG_ADD from src/Makefile, but the problem is that the generated file is not copied by pkg.

I have found a better solution using PKG_ADD directives generated by src/generate_template.sh, it seems to work great.

It's pushed on the official repo, just tell me if you have any problem with it.

@++
Julien