Re: GSL in octave

From: Susi Lehtola
Subject: Re: GSL in octave
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 22:09:19 -0700

On 07/27/2016 02:28 AM, Julien Bect wrote:
Hi Susi,

I have fixed the problem (without using any additional template, for the
time being).

legendre_sphPlm_array and legendre_array are now defined in
gsl_sf.cc.header (-> gsl_sf.cc), and each one of them has its own
PKG_ADD directive.

I have notices that there are no unit tests for these two functions,
could you please provide some?

I have replaced the handcoded Legendre array routines with versions that use the script generated templates. The newest version is available in my fork on sourceforge, and at

https://jussilehtola.fedorapeople.org/gsl-1.1.0.tar.gz

as a tarball.

Now, the only thing missing is making generate_template.sh compatible with broadcasting.
--
Susi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor