Contribution: pathfinding routines in directed graphs

From: Nicolas Jares
Subject: Contribution: pathfinding routines in directed graphs
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 20:06:22 -0300

Hello

I've made a few octave routines for pathfinding in directed graphs and was told by some colleagues that it might be useful for others if those routines were included in some Octave package. I have no experience in contributing (I'm a Math PhD student). How should I proceed?

Nicolás Jares .-

PD: Sorry for my bad English

--
"Las estrellas son hermosas, por una flor que no se ve... "
             Antoine de Saint-Exupéry