Re: xtest vs test

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: xtest vs test
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 14:41:20 -0500

So, I'm wonder if the routine is being given data for which some operation
(deconvolution?) is failing.  I've tried changing tolerance, but that seems
to have no effect.  Should such a test even be run?

This is an example of a know failure that by being marked as expected
failure has been forgotten.  That's on topic on this thread.  Discussion
about the actual bug that this test triggers should go on that bug report [1].

Carnë

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?34266

OK, I pasted portions of this thread to that bug report.

Thanks,

Dan