Re: Performance test

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Performance test
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 10:25:27 +0000

On 1 Aug 2016, at 12:08, Francesco Faccio <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I did some performance test on the current implementation of ode15i and
> published in the blog:
>
> http://gsoc2016ode15s.blogspot.it/
>
> You can find a comparison between oct-file, mex-file, Matlab m-file and a C
> implementation of the examples.
>
> Regards,
>
> Francesco

Thanks Francesco,

Well done, the results seem very promising!

Performance benchmarking is a very delicate matter though,
it is good practice to make sure anyone can reproduce the
tests and check them.

Therefore I would reccommend you prepare a new post where
you attach the code you used and give detailed instructions
to let anyone run the same tests on his own machine.

c.