Re: Continuing Octave graphics problems

From: edmund ronald
Subject: Re: Continuing Octave graphics problems
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 16:07:13 +0200

Hi Vic,

 If you need to use a Mac you could use my seamless VM installer which is also linked to off the wiki http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_MacOS_X.
 This version of Octave *is* the Ubuntu stable version, and *should* provide you with good graphics although one user has complained recently of a failure we cannot trace. It would be interesting to see what you make of my installer, which may solve your Mac issues even though it is not a native binary package.

Edmund