Re: Running a script file inside c++ code

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Running a script file inside c++ code
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 09:09:51 -0700

Please reply below the quoted text on this list if you would.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 08:37:29 -0700, sumeet kumar wrote:
> eval_string() cannot evaluate if the string contains any outside function.
> I use only eval string to get the value of "ans" variable only.

I assume you mean the "invalid use of statement list" error when you
give it a string containing more than one expression?

That is only if you call eval_string with nargout=1 (which is the
default), meaning you expect the string to be a single expression with a
single result value.

--
mike