Removing "Contribution Guidelines" section from the manual

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Removing "Contribution Guidelines" section from the manual
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:14:43 +0100

I'm suggesting we remove the "Contribution Guidelines" section from
the Octave manual.  Nothing on this section is specific to the Octave
release.  This type of information is better suited for the wiki.
Indeed, we already have pages for many of this things in the wiki.

Sections on the manual with existing replacements:

  D.1 How to Contribute

    https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/get-involved.html

  D.2 Building the Development Sources

    Same as above.  Actually, this section simply links to that page
    anyway.

  D.3 Basics of Generating a Changeset

    This is really out of date.  We should not be recommending "mq"
    anymore, and I also don't think this is the place to explain
    how to configure mercurial with colour.  Instead, we could expand

      http://wiki.octave.org/Mercurial

  D.4 General Guidelines

    http://wiki.octave.org/Commit_message_guidelines

    and maybe others?