Symbolic Project - GSoC Completion summary

From: Abhinav Tripathi
Subject: Symbolic Project - GSoC Completion summary
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:20:37 -0700

Hi,
I've written the following blog which I have also submitted for the final evaluation for GSoC.
https://genuinelucifer.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/summary-of-work-done-during-gsoc/
.
Any comments/suggestions are welcome.
It summarises the work done in august and links to other posts that describe the earlier work that was done.
.
It was very nice working with you people. Octave really felt like an involved community.
I plan to keep contributing to Symbolic/Pytave and also possibly to core octave...
Thanks to everyone for all the helps/comments/suggestions. :)
.
Thanks & Regards,
Abhinav