Re: Octave 4.2.0 release candidate 1 available for ftp

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Octave 4.2.0 release candidate 1 available for ftp
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 20:00:59 -0500

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 6:21 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

Please try to build this version and report any problems you find in the bug tracker.  I've added a new version tag for the release candidate, so please use that when reporting problems.

​On Fedora 24 x86_64 / ​i7-2600K / Intel graphics

  PASS     14784
  FAIL         1
  XFAIL       33
  SKIPPED     43

​Failed test is for ​__osmesa_print__.cc-tst (which was filing for me on all
my computers). I think we should change it for XFAIL for the release.

Dmitri.