Re: mxIs* functions now return bool

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: mxIs* functions now return bool
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 11:43:07 -0400

I see that you added stdbool to the list of gnulib modules in the changeset that you checked in.

That's OK, but it won't be seen by any Octave code since we no longer include any gnulib headers directly in the Octave sources because of the way they can conflict with C++.

I think it's safe to assume that stdbool.h just has to exist. If it doesn't, then it's up to the user of mex.h to find a way to provide it.